Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Horse Meat Disco!


I think I'm in love! :D
This is one of the records I've been listening to most the last month! It's simply amazing, plenty of funky, groovy disco! I think this is the greatest cd of it's kind this year :)
If you want my opinion I think K.I.D.'s Hupendi Muziki Wangu tune is a good way to start with if you want to check out the CD ;) I posted a link to the JunoPlayer for your listening pleasure ;)






I stumbled upon another Jim Stanton Mix at that you could check out, It's a nice mix for the chill autumn to come! You can download the mix HERE. Also be sure to check out his myspace @ http://www.myspace.com/stantonhq

No comments:

Tags!

house (19) Disco (17) Dub (17) Electronica (16) Chillout (12) Electro (8) Psybient (8) Rock (8) Dubstep (7) techno (7) Deep House (6) Drum and Bass (6) Ambient (5) French (4) Hiphop (4) Breakbeat (3) Indie (3) Psy (3) Remix (3) Balkan (2) Funk (2) Soul (2) World (2) minimal (2) 80's (1) Bass (1) Compilation (1) Dance (1) Dubmission (1) Ethnic (1) Folk (1) For Sale (1) Gear (1) Gnomelandia (1) Goa-Trance (1) Horse Meat Disco (1) Live (1) Lounge (1) Mix (1) Nu Disco (1) Nu-Disco (1) Ott (1) Phonat (1) Pop (1) Progressive House (1) Rap (1) Rave (1) Reggae (1) Shpongle (1) Solar Fields (1) Swing (1) UK Garage (1) Unreleased (1) iT Records (1) jazz (1) modus (1)