Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Cinnamon Chasers - The Elements


I bought a new single from juno the other day after I got a free voucher from Modus Records(Thanks!) Since I already know (And love) Abakusm I thought I'd check out "Cinnamon Chasers"
So anyway, I downloaded an EP/CD/Single (don't really know what I'd call this) from Cinnamon Chasers called "The Elements", which contains a couple of tunes I'm starting to like, it's kind of "housie", but got a cool thing going, really makes you smile :)
Check one of the songs out on the video:



Buy the EP from JUNO HERE!

No comments:

Tags!

house (19) Disco (17) Dub (17) Electronica (16) Chillout (12) Electro (8) Psybient (8) Rock (8) Dubstep (7) techno (7) Deep House (6) Drum and Bass (6) Ambient (5) French (4) Hiphop (4) Breakbeat (3) Indie (3) Psy (3) Remix (3) Balkan (2) Funk (2) Soul (2) World (2) minimal (2) 80's (1) Bass (1) Compilation (1) Dance (1) Dubmission (1) Ethnic (1) Folk (1) For Sale (1) Gear (1) Gnomelandia (1) Goa-Trance (1) Horse Meat Disco (1) Live (1) Lounge (1) Mix (1) Nu Disco (1) Nu-Disco (1) Ott (1) Phonat (1) Pop (1) Progressive House (1) Rap (1) Rave (1) Reggae (1) Shpongle (1) Solar Fields (1) Swing (1) UK Garage (1) Unreleased (1) iT Records (1) jazz (1) modus (1)